More detailed pricing information will be revealed closer to each of the Land Rover Defender SUV’s 2020 release dates, but here’s what we know so far:
- 2020 Land Rover Defender 110
- Land Rover Defender 110 (Base) – $49,900 MSRP
- Land Rover Defender 110 S – $53,350 MSRP
- Land Rover Defender 110 SE – $62,250 MSRP
- Land Rover Defender 110 HSE – $68,350 MSRP
- Land Rover Defender 110 X – $80,900 MSRP
- Land Rover Defender 110 First Edition – Priced at $68,650 MSRP
- 2020 Land Rover Defender 90
- Land Rover Defender 90 – Lineup will start at close to $50,000 MSRP
- Land Rover Defender 90 First Edition – Priced at $66,125 MSRP
Land Rover Defender 110 Release Date: The Land Rover Defender 110 models, including the Land Rover 110 First Edition, will arrive in the Hoboken area sometime in the spring of 2020.
Land Rover Defender 90 Release Date: The Land Rover Defender 90 First Edition will arrive at Land Rover Englewood sometime this summer. The rest of the Defender 90 lineup won’t arrive until fall of 2020.
WHAT FEATURES WILL YOU RECEIVE FOR THE LAND ROVER DEFENDER 2020 PRICE?
Since we still have a while to wait before the Land Rover Defender 90 release date, we’ve focused our discussion of standard features on the four-door Land Rover Defender 110. Here’s what you can expect:
2020 Land Rover Defender 110 Standard Features:
- 296-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged I4
- 18-inch Gloss White Steel Wheels
- 3D Surround Camera with a 360⁰ Parking Aid
- Terrain Response® and Wade Sensing®
- Full-time four-wheel drive and a Two-speed transfer case
- Electronic Air Suspension with Adaptive Dynamics
- Fabric 8-way semi-powered front seats
- Leather Steering Wheel and Gear Shift
- 10” Pivi Pro® Infotainment System
- Connected Navigation Pro
We’ve barely scratched the surface of what sets this model apart. And, if you’re considering an upgrade, you’ll naturally find even more to love inside:
- Land Rover Defender 110 S – Adds LED headlights, Grained leather and Robust Woven Textile seat facings, 10″ Pivi Pro® with Interactive Driver Display, and 19-inch wheels.
- Land Rover Defender 110 SE – Adds a 395-hp turbocharged, mild-hybrid I6, a 400W Meridian™ Sound System, Clear Exit and Rear Traffic monitors, a ClearSight interior rear-view mirror, memory front seats, fog lights, and 20-inch wheels.
- Land Rover Defender 110 HSE – Adds a sliding panoramic roof, extended leather trims and finishes, Windsor leather 14-way heated and cooled front seats, and adaptive cruise control.
- Land Rover Defender 110 X – Adds a black contrast roof, chrome exterior accents, a head-up display, a 700W Meridian™ Surround Sound System, Terrain Response® 2, All-Terrain Progress Control, and much more!
Remember, you’ll enjoy even more exclusive features and amenities when you opt for the Land Rover Defender 110 First Edition or the Land Rover Defender 90 First Edition.
EXPERIENCE THE NEW LAND ROVER DEFENDER AT LAND ROVER ENGLEWOOD!
If you can’t wait to get behind the wheel of the all-new 2020 Land Rover Defender, you’re certainly not the only one. And now that you understand what underlies the 2020 Land Rover Defender SUV’s cost, we’re sure you’ll want to keep an eye on our new vehicle inventory.
Remember, it’s easy to save on the Defender price tag when you keep an eye on our new Land Rover special offers. Contact us today to make an inquiry or schedule a test drive near Hoboken!